Our clients have entrusted us to help protect their data. We value this trust, and the privacy and security of data is one of our top priorities. Eintech is ISO9001, ISO27001, and ISO22301 certified.
Security is our top priority, Rogo has been designed from the ground up to ensure very high data security. Rogo uses Microsoft’s Azure for the highest level of security.
- Physical security provided by Microsoft – data centres trusted by the U.S. Department of Defence
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest
- Data masking at database level
- Customisable permission roles and eligibility
- Grant permissions to individual qualifications or even units
- Hidden if no access – areas that user has no permission for are completely hidden
- Audit logs and access tracking
- Custom password security rules – including length, number of special characters, change frequency, auto-lockout, etc.
- Zero footprint settings – stop users downloading content to local machines
- Machine learning to protect against malicious attacks
- Intrusion detection and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack prevention
- Weekly vulnerability audits
- Regular penetration testing
Rogo is developed on the modern, highly scalable, Azure platform, and achieves high availability and disaster resilience.
- All data changes written to 1 primary SQL Server and 3 secondaries per datacentre
- Load balanced across multiple datacentres
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) implemented for optimised global delivery
- Real-time analytics and resource health monitoring
- Auto-scaling to optimise performance and react instantly to sudden increased activity in a region
- Intelligent performance tuning uses built-in intelligence with machine learning and adaptive technologies to continuously optimise performance in real time.
- Infinitely scalable
- Off-platform backup
- High-level SLAs available