With multiple testing options and rich-media integration, you can easily design and release tests, and deliver anywhere in the world.
Each feature can be used independently, for example, the results and marking feature can be used independently of the test engine, allowing you to use other test engines or test centre networks where it is not possible to use Rogo for test delivery, or you can embed the test engine into another e-learning platform.
Rogo can distribute results to students via email or SMS text message, including embedded feedback where appropriate.
- Instant result notification (for auto-marked tests)
- Scheduled or delayed result release
- Results portal with test history
- Result notification via email or SMS text message
- PDF certificates via email or downloadable from results portal
- Improvement charts
- Time management graphs
- Automated personalised feedback, either generic overview for live tests or detailed advice for practice tests
Rogo has built-in Remote Invigilation/Proctoring capabilities, allowing your tests to be taken anywhere in the world whilst validating the identification of the candidate and maintaining the security and standard of the examination. This function can be turned on in the delivery settings for the whole qualification or individual unit/test, or for a special consideration candidate or cohort. This gives you great flexibility on how you deliver your tests, especially when launching into new territories or in the current COVID climate with last-minute centre closures.
- Built in to Rogo avoiding 3rd party applications, emails, and downloads
- Branded within Rogo to match your colours and terminology
- Control over emails and instructions that are sent
- Provide your own invigilators or use our trusted and experienced providers
- Record and Review option to allow unlimited on-demand tests
- Mobile device camera option to prove environment setup and security
- One system for ease of booking, late arrival rules, extra time arrangements, etc.
- Videos stored against result for moderation or appeals
- Device lockdown option for extra security
Rogo can auto-mark even complex question types, with follow through marking. For manually marked questions, Rogo includes a customisable marking platform.
- Rogo can auto mark most question types
- Hybrid marking – Rogo auto-marks part and hands the rest to human marker
- Auto-marker allocation
- Zero-footprint marking (no script download needed)
- Embedded annotation software
- Marker notes/feedback areas – per question and overall
- Custom marker report or scoring card uploads
- Ghost marking – scripts are re-marked by a 2nd marker without either marker knowing
- Results approval stages
- Marker overview – including progress and marker comparison (Ghost Marking Review)
Live reporting with overviews and drill downs to individual responses given.
- Live reporting on results
- Custom fields, such as demographics, learning provider, or experience
- Item statistics including time spent on item, individual responses given (including sub item parts), and demographic breakdown
- Custom metadata categories and unlimited tagging
- Group and report on custom date ranges
- Clear graphical representation of data
- Reports available to partner colleges or clients (e.g. employee progress)
- Export raw data to Excel formats
- Auto secure bulk export to SFTP or other data service available
Your Rogo will be in your design, even during test delivery. For your branches overseas, learning providers, or partner firms, you can create individually branded or co-branded sub-portals.
- Custom branding and styles
- Use your own domain
- Custom email servers
- Multiple languages available
- Sub-portals with individual domains, branding, users, and permission roles
- Increase interaction with partners and learning providers
- Client receives their own live analytics on their students/staff
- Other reporting available, such as who is using the practice exams and weak knowledge areas
- Can allow client to create their own content
- Share courses, exam revision packs or other content easily
Host full courses, online CPD, or other webinars, blend with the powerful eAssessment test engine, and deliver worldwide.
- Many rich media formats supported (audio, video, interactive)
- Secure PDFs – prevent downloading, printing, or sharing
- Tutor resources folders
- CDN (Global Delivery Network) for fast loading of course content worldwide
- Progress tracking – activity reports for employers
- Progress rules / eligibility rules – block content/tests until completed pre-requisites
- Auto notifications – at set points within course or after no activity
- Tutor allocation and controls
- Personalised welcome emails and progress notifications from tutor
eCommerce store for selling courses worldwide