A customisable and scalable eLearning platform for use by small teams up to enterprise scale learning. With an integrated powerful assessment engine you can track progress and skill improvement across teams, departments, and student cohorts.
Each feature can be used independently, for example, the results and marking feature can be used independently of the test engine, allowing you to use other test engines or test centre networks where it is not possible to use Rogo for test delivery, or you can embed the test engine into another e-learning platform.
Advanced tracking helps learners log their progress, combine this with eligibility rules to make content automatically appear at set stages or dates.
- Activity reports on departments/cohorts and individual learners
- Track who is, and who is not, using the resources
- Set pre-requisites before access is enabled to specific resources
- Enable/disable access to a resource for different cohorts
- Set date ranges where resources become available
Rogo helps by taking care of the basic tasks, allowing you to spend more time with your student or creating materials.
- No activity ‘nudges’ to encourage use of the resources
- Auto-tutor allocation and welcome emails
- Auto-marking with result email and feedback / study advice
- Auto email results to bosses
- Test completion notification emails
- Scheduled emails/reminders
- Online registration and payments
Built-in powerful assessment platform, used by awarding bodies, packed with features, integrates seamlessly with your learning material to verify progress. Tag questions to enable the Skills Map to compare proficiency in learning outcomes.
- Many question types available (multi-choice, multi-response, financial/accounting, drag and drop, hotspot, gap fill, essay, Excel emulation, matrix, ranking, file transfer (assignment/EPAs) and more)
- Auto feedback for learner including study advice
- Exhibits and supplemental information such as documents and audio/video
- Test history stored, allowing learner and tutor to easily look back and compare
- Timed or open-ended tests
- ePortfolio and End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Test wide exhibits
- Customisable test screen layout
- On screen functions including calculator, reading ruler, question flagging, navigator
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) compatible
- Mobile device friendly
- Variable marking (e.g. half marks for partially correct responses)
- Skills map comparison against cohort/class and college/organisation
- Can lock progress until passed assessment
- Hybrid marking – Rogo auto-marks part and hands the rest to human marker
- Auto-marker allocation
- Zero-footprint marking (no script download needed)
- Embedded annotation software
Your Rogo will be in your design, even during test delivery. For your branches overseas, learning providers, or partner firms, you can create individually branded or co-branded sub-portals.
- Custom branding and styles
- Use your own domain
- Custom email servers
- Multiple languages available
- Sub-portals with individual domains, branding, users, and permission roles
- Increase interaction with partners and learning providers
- Client receives their own live analytics on their students/staff
- Other reporting available, such as who is using the practice exams and weak knowledge areas
- Can allow client to create their own content
- Share courses, exam revision packs or other content easily